- Long-lasting and smudge-proof, waterproof
- High-pigment formula sets easily and dries fast
- Universal all-in-one brow product
- Available in 5 shades
How to use:
1. Give your brows a brush-through with a spoolie to make sure all the hairs are in the right direction.
2. Lightly coat your brush with eyebrow pomade (don’t scoop it up!) and test out a line on the back of your hand before going straight in for the brows. Your line should be thin with no excess product falling from the brush. Repeat as many lines as possible until you’re happy with the consistency.
3. Start drawing a line along the bottom of the brow starting from the front and taking it to the tip. Use light pressure as you draw your line and don’t draw it in one continuous line (use short strokes) as you want it to be as natural as possible. Do the same along the top of the brow. Once you have your outline, blend it through with a spoolie brush to soften the line. You don’t want any trace of a line remaining, or the end result will look boxy.
Top tip: make sure you don't overdo your brows as, just in real life, it may look unnatural. Use a bit of practice beforehand.